Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Chen, Donald" <dc...@nrgn.com> on 2005/08/05 22:09:47 UTC

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org.apache.commons???

On a Win box, I followed the Axis 1.2 "Installation Guide" and tried the
"Run the admin client"

java -cp %AXISCLASSPATH% org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient
-lhttp://localhost:8080/axis/services/AdminService deploy.wsdd

I am pretty sure the path %AXISCLASSPATH% was set right, but I still got
this errors:

D:\axis121\AXIS-1~1\samples\stock>java -cp "%AXISCLASSPATH%"
org.apache.axis.

axis/services/AdminService deploy.wsdd

org.apache.commons

        at
org.apache.axis.components.logger.LogFactory.class$(LogFactory.jav

        at
org.apache.axis.components.logger.LogFactory$1.run(LogFactory.java

        at
org.apache.axis.components.logger.LogFactory.getLogFactory(LogFact

        at
org.apache.axis.components.logger.LogFactory.<clinit>(LogFactory.j

        at
org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient.<clinit>(AdminClient.java:48)

Is this related to the JCL classloader issue or something else?  How can
I go around it?

This is my configure:  Axis 1.2 Tomcat5.5.9, WinXPPro, JRE1.5.

Thanks,

Don