Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Josep Benavent <jo...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/22 13:43:23 UTC

Information about ppt and pptx to image conversion

Hi!

I'm new to list. I'm interested in the conversion of ppt to images. I have
tested the available code that implements the conversion between ppt to
images. I have noticed, as is written, some limitations in this process
(some complex shapes are not supported and the code exits with
"java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException"). This is still unsupported or exist
any solution to that fact?

I'm also interested in converting pptx files to images, but I still can't
find any working example; can anybody explain me how to do it?

Thank you for the attention,

Josep Benavent

Re: Information about ppt and pptx to image conversion

Posted by akilag <ak...@gmail.com>.
Hi Even i tried converting ppt to image it works fine.

When will be the solution for pptx to image is available.

or

Is there any solution to convert pptx to ppt in apache poi library?

Re: Information about ppt and pptx to image conversion

Posted by Josep Benavent <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for your explanation.

Regards,
josep Benavent