Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by L'oiseau de mer <oi...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/30 14:54:41 UTC

[TCM]AOO's Localization Language is still old....

I build the recent AOO version , and do some simple localization
translation test.
I have notice these translation is still very old, it is not from the
finally version in past openoffice.org's pootle.
Many past bad translations is still exist. And that pootle site's
translations have been modified.

So I want ask : Is this the reason that AOO develop has not arrive
this step "deal with these translation"?
Thanks.

Re: [TCM]AOO's Localization Language is still old....

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com>.
On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 2:54 PM, L'oiseau de mer <oi...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I build the recent AOO version , and do some simple localization
> translation test.
> I have notice these translation is still very old, it is not from the
> finally version in past openoffice.org's pootle.
> Many past bad translations is still exist. And that pootle site's
> translations have been modified.
>
> So I want ask : Is this the reason that AOO develop has not arrive
> this step "deal with these translation"?
> Thanks.

we hope that the data from the old pootle server can be migrated soon into
the new one at Apache to make the latest translations available.

Juergen