Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Robert Dare <ro...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/08 23:50:55 UTC

Maven APIs

Hi,

Is it possible to re-use some some of the Maven APIs for repository
management?  For example, if I would like to implement code that saves
content on the file system in group_id/artifact_id/version format.

Is there a straight-forward path to reuse any Maven jars for that?

(sorry if this should be in maven-developer, please let me know and I will
cross-post).

Regards,

Rob

Re: Maven APIs

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
I think I would look into how a Maven Repository Manager does this.
Personally, I would investigate Nexus, which is OSS.
http://nexus.sonatype.org
There's a nexus-dev mailing list which you could use.

/Anders