Posted to dev@corinthia.apache.org by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org> on 2015/03/13 16:55:45 UTC

RE: [CONF] Corinthia > Git FAQ

An interesting case is with regard to non-committers who want to contribute and who are likely cloning/forking from the mirror on GitHub/Apache.

(I mention that because I am yet to figure out how to have Git make patch DIFFs that would actually work against the origin repository [;<).  As a committer here, I don’t have to worry about that, but I don’t know how to show anyone else how to do it either.)

-   Dennis