Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Wolff Bock von Wülfingen <wl...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/25 14:31:58 UTC

Download-Link on Website wrong

Hey,

currently your download link in the sidebar is still pointing to sanselan:
https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-imaging/download_sanselan.cgi

Pretty sure it's supposed to be:
https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-imaging/download_imaging.cgi

:)

Re: Download-Link on Website wrong

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>.
Hello,

Am Fr., 26. Apr. 2019 um 13:06 Uhr schrieb Wolff Bock von Wülfingen <
wlfbck@gmail.com>:

> Hey,
>
> currently your download link in the sidebar is still pointing to sanselan:
> https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-imaging/download_sanselan.cgi
>
> Pretty sure it's supposed to be:
> https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-imaging/download_imaging.cgi

Thank you for pointing this out. We're in the process of publishing Commons
Imaging 1.0. We will correct those links, once the release is published.

Benedikt

Posted by Thad Humphries <th...@gmail.com>.
And the links on that download_imaging.cgi page are broken. :(

FWIW, I recently had to replace *a lot* of old JAI code. I wound up using
https://github.com/jai-imageio/jai-imageio-core. It was not a one-for-one
swap, but it wasn't too painful.

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 7:06 AM Wolff Bock von Wülfingen <wl...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hey,
>
> currently your download link in the sidebar is still pointing to sanselan:
> https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-imaging/download_sanselan.cgi
>
> Pretty sure it's supposed to be:
> https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-imaging/download_imaging.cgi
>
> :)