Posted to xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org by Bruno Antunes <be...@dei.uc.pt> on 2010/04/14 20:34:13 UTC

Problem with DTD Fetching

Hi,

Sorry if I'm bothering you with silly questions.

I want to connect to the Bugzilla XML-RPC API using the Apache XML-RPC
Implementation. I could get things working a few weeks ago, but since a few
days ago I'm constantly getting the following exception message:

(...)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 503 for
(...)

As far as I could investigate, this happens because W3C is blocking access
to the DTD files because of the excessive requests on it.

I've been searching the web for a solution a long time now and I couldn't
advance any further on this.

Could you guys give me some lights on how to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Bruno