Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Axis Help <ax...@yahoo.com> on 2002/06/26 21:28:17 UTC

WSDL2Java emitter creates everythin in a songle directory

Hi,

I am pretty new to axis. Just experimenting with it.

Axis WSDL2Java tool creates client side stubs and server side skeletons in the same output directory.

Here is the command I used to create stubs and skeletons

java org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java -o <Output Directory > -p <Package> -s <name of wsdl file>

This created all client side classes and server side classes in the same Output directory.

Now I have to move them in two seperate packages.

Why WSDL2Java dopesn't create client stubs in stubs directrory and server skeleton classes in skeleotn directory.

That way I don't have to repackage them. Or am I doing something wrong ?

Thanks