Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Suresh Anaparti <Su...@shapeblue.com> on 2022/02/07 14:00:38 UTC

4.16.1.0 release

Hi All,

There are about 30 open items (and about 200+ merged/closed) in the 4.16.1.0 milestone [1] currently.

Considering the open items and the previously proposed timelines, I would like to propose 4.16 branch soft freeze around 16th Feb 2022, thereafter only blocker and critical fixes will be allowed with the RC1 cut during End-Feb 2022 depending on branch stability. Any questions / concerns?

[1] https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/milestone/22

Regards,
Suresh

Re: 4.16.1.0 release

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Thanks for updating Suresh and all the progress made towards 4.16.1.0. Looking forward to RC1 end of this week or in the next week.

Regards.

Re: 4.16.1.0 release

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.

Re: 4.16.1.0 release