Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Akira Ajisaka <aa...@apache.org> on 2021/11/18 15:20:58 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Gautham Banasandra is a new Apache Hadoop Committer

Hi all,

It is my pleasure to announce that Gautham Banasandra has become an Apache
Hadoop
committer.

Congratulations Gautham! Well deserved and thank you for your dedication to
the project.

Akira Ajisaka

(on behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Gautham Banasandra is a new Apache Hadoop Committer

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Gautham!

Chris Nauroth