Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jon Strayer <jo...@strayer.org> on 2007/05/08 23:21:38 UTC

Re: MyEclipse and Maven: Directory conflict

Did you ever get an answer to this?

On 9/18/06, Nick Stolwijk <ni...@planet.nl> wrote:

> I've got a little problem with MyEclipse and Eclipse project generated
> by Maven. When I deploy to Tomcat with MyEclipse the directory
> src/main/webapp is deployed, but the classes are compiled to
> target/classes so they will not be deployed. Do I need to change
> something in my Pom file to make this automatically working instead of
> manually changing the build path of Eclipse to
> src/main/webapp/META-INF/classes?
>
> Nick Stolwijk

Esse Quam Videre
To Be, rather than to Seem

Re: MyEclipse and Maven: Directory conflict

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
If this works and you're happy, then you can safely ignore this message...

Any particular reason you can't just tell MyEclipse to deploy from
target/ instead? Your webapp files should be copied there during the
build process.

Wayne

Posted by Nick Stolwijk <ni...@planet.nl>.