Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org> on 2020/03/11 11:40:56 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer] Open Banking Apis and Fineract CN

I dont think we have an instance of Fineract CN Demo Server running
somewhere. Except someone corrects me and point us all to the link.

If we are thinking of taking GSoC interns around Fineract CN, we need a
demo instance of Fineract CN running somewhere especially wrt projects
around Mobile apps and Upgrading fims web app to latest Angular version.

Thanks.
Awasum