Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Ar...@t-systems.com on 2015/03/06 08:57:44 UTC

Adding a solution to confluence site "Powered by Apache UIMA"

Hello developers from the Apache UIMA,

My company is using the Apache UIMA for one of its solutions. I just wanted to know if it is possible to expand the Confluence site "Powered by Apache UIMA" (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/UIMA/Powered+by+Apache+UIMA) with our product.

Either you give me the rights to edit this site (username: arne.wenzel) or you could do this for me with this text:

SemaSuite<http://www.semasuite.de/> - is a text analysis solution for different semantic use cases (e.g. e-mail avoidance in customer service, discovery of up selling potentials or to improve data for content management systems and other information retrieval tasks) that uses the Apache UIMA.

Thanks and best regards,
Arne Wenzel
T-Systems Multimedia Solutions GmbH
Customer Experience Management
Semantic E-Services
Dipl. Inf. Arne Wenzel
Softwareentwickler

Hausanschrift: Riesaer Strasse 5, 01129 Dresden
Postanschrift: Postfach 10 02 24, 01072 Dresden
Telefon: +49 351 2820-2114
E-Mail: Arne.Wenzel@t-systems.com<ma...@t-systems.com>
Internet: www.t-systems-mms.com<http://www.t-systems-mms.com/>

Die gesetzlichen Pflichtangaben finden Sie unter: www.t-systems-mms.com/pflichtangaben<http://www.t-systems-mms.com/pflichtangaben>
SemaSuite - die semantische Suchlösung der T-Systems MMS. Infos unter: http://www.semasuite.de<http://www.semasuite.de/>

Leidenschaft. Innovation. Erfolg. Infos unter: www.t-systems-mms.com<http://www.t-systems-mms.com/>

Re: Adding a solution to confluence site "Powered by Apache UIMA"

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
I added this, please let us know of any updates.

-Marshall