Posted to user@struts.apache.org by hqfz <hq...@yahoo.com> on 2004/06/11 16:53:24 UTC

How to use html:form with tiles to auto populate user form?

I am trying to use the html:form tag to automatically
populate the user form from a form bean.

I use tiles template, which includes a header and a
body, each has its own data to submit.

If I define one html:form for header and body
separately, then I need to call submit twice in order
to submit both forms. I guess Struts can't populate
the user form from two form beans?

If I put the html:form tag in the template, I can't
specify a fixed action in the html:form tag because it
depends on the body. How can I dynamically specify the
action?

Any suggestions on how to deal with this problem?

Thanks!