Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Sam Berlin <sb...@limepeer.com> on 2004/03/11 23:15:34 UTC

Proxying

Hi All,

Quick & simple question -- does anyone recall if any bugs related to
HTTP Proxies were fixed between RC2 and the final release?  We're using
a customized version of RC2 right now and are planning to start making
use of the proxies.  If any problems were discovered, I can re-sync our
version to match the final release, but if nothing significant has
changed, I'd rather leave it alone.

I can check myself, too -- what are the tagging conventions used in CVS
so I can do a diff between the final release and rc2's branch point?

Thanks,
  Sam

Re: Proxying

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi Sam,
I recall working on a pretty nasty bug related to NTLM host/proxy
authentication past the RC2 release

The tagging convention is:

HTTPCLIENT_<major-version>_<minor-version>_<release>

2.0rc2 has been tagged as HTTPCLIENT_2_0_RC2
2.0 (final) has been tagged as HTTPCLIENT_2_0_FINAL

Oleg