Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Garren Smith <ga...@apache.org> on 2013/06/10 17:06:41 UTC

[REVIEW] Fauxton file uploads

Hey,

I've just finished up a patch to add file uploading to Fauxton. I would prefer some eyes on it before merging it into master. The code diff is here:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=couchdb.git;h=3556216

The nicer github view is here:
https://github.com/apache/couchdb/commit/3556216323059d832199c5ed59c7e799dfe2827c

THe JIRA issue is here https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-1827

Cheers
Garren

Re: [REVIEW] Fauxton file uploads

Posted by Russell Branca <ch...@apache.org>.
I added some comments over on the github commit.

I was going to start experimenting with posting a patch file and adding
comments inline to the mailing list, but there was already a few comments
over on github, so figured it was better to have them all in one place.

-Russell