Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Marcin Rzewucki <mr...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/27 22:28:11 UTC

Snapshot exception

Hi,

I have SolrCloud4x. I'd like to be able to make index backup on each node.
When I did /replication?command=backup on one of them I got:
<str name="snapShootException">File
/data/index.20121119140848151/segments_1am does not exist</str>

What does it mean? File is not there indeed, but querying and indexing
works fine. Also I don't see any data loss. All documents are there. What
should I do ? Restart solr on such node or problem should disappear during
next update/commit ? Any ideas ?

Regards.

Re: Snapshot exception

Posted by Marcin Rzewucki <mr...@gmail.com>.