Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net> on 2008/10/13 11:43:40 UTC

Shared does not currently build (was Re: [VOTE] [Results] [Studio] Release of Apache Directory Studio 1.3.0 RC1)

Hi all,

According to Emmanuel's commit log "First version with MINA 2.0.0-M3", I
think he committed a wrong pom.xml file as the Mina version in this file is
'2.0.0-M4-SNAPSHOT'.

I tested with version '2.0.0-M3' and Shared compiles again.

I'm going to try to reach him on the phone and clarify this.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

Re: Shared does not currently build (was Re: [VOTE] [Results] [Studio] Release of Apache Directory Studio 1.3.0 RC1)

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
I just got Emmanuel on the phone.

This commit was not intended to be applied on trunk but on a special branch
he created for the use of Mina 2.0.

He told me I could revert his commit and release Shared then.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud