Posted to builds@apache.org by Lance Albertson <la...@osuosl.org> on 2019/12/10 22:04:07 UTC

[osuosl-openpower] OpenStack Rocky Upgrade - December 17, 2019 11am-1pm PDT (1900-2100 UTC)

Users of the ppc OpenStack cluster,

We're going to be performing an upgrade of the cluster from Queens to Rocky
on December, 17 2019 at 11AM-1PM PDT (1900-2100 UTC). Any virtual machines
that are running at the time should remain online during the upgrade and I
do not expect any major outage for those VMs. However, the API interface
will be down and partially available during this time period so new VM
creation/deletion/etc will not work.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

--
Lance Albertson
Director

Re: [osuosl-openpower] OpenStack Rocky Upgrade - December 17, 2019 11am-1pm PDT (1900-2100 UTC)

Posted by Lance Albertson <la...@osuosl.org>.
This upgrade has been completed without any known issues. If you are
encountering issues, please let us know by sending an email to
powerdev-request@osuosl.org.

Thank you!

--
Lance Albertson