Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by YOSRA SAADALLAH <yo...@enis.tn> on 2018/08/05 19:59:37 UTC

Re: Guacamole get the key of the share link connection

After I got this error message I re-poll the ActiveConnections URL ,and the
connection was re-established.

I'm trying to get the SharingKey for an active connection, that i have open
and I'm maintaining this connection while I query the REST API .

I have the guacamole 0.9.14 in an ubuntu server 16.04 virtual machine (
VMware Workstation 12 Player ).
The connections are also virtual machines Windows xp and ubuntu desktop
16.04

[image: Mailtrack]
<https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality6&>
Sender
notified by
Mailtrack
<https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality6&>
05/08/18
à 20:58:37

Posted by YOSRA SAADALLAH <yo...@enis.tn>.
This is my code . i need help, I'm just stuck on this issue..