Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Noe Detore <nd...@minerkasch.com> on 2020/03/12 15:09:59 UTC

ListenTCPRecord Max Connections

Hello,

Recently moved from using ListenTCP to ListenTCPRecord, but it is rejecting
connections. I keep increasing the max number, but the WARN stays. On cmd
line 'netstat -punta | grep 10001 | wc -l' number stays the same around 70.
In the processor, I have set the concurrency to 3 and max connections to
400 from 200 and see no difference.

I did not have this problem when using ListenTCP

Any ideas?

Thank you
Noe

Re: ListenTCPRecord Max Connections

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.
Seems like a possible bug with how the connection count is being tracked,
but I don't see anything obvious from a quick look at the processor.

How many concurrent client connections are you expecting there to be?

Not sure if turning DEBUG logging on for "org.apache.nifi.record.listen"
and "org.apache.nifi.processors.standard" might show some pattern of what
is happening.