Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Svein Erik Løken <sv...@jacilla.no> on 2014/02/27 10:40:45 UTC

IntelliJ IDEA Tapestry plugin existence

After a lot of research Tapestry seems to be the right choice for my next
project. I found Tapestry through the New Project Wizard in IntelliJ. The
plugin project TapIDEA/Loomy does not exist anymore, so I am worry about
updates to this Tapestry plugin. Do you think this plugin will be removed
in some future IntelliJ release?

RE: IntelliJ IDEA Tapestry plugin existence

Posted by Svein Erik Løken <sv...@jacilla.no>.
Great to hear! I am using the Ultimate Edition of IDEA and the Tapestry
plugin. After reading your mail I found this project
https://github.com/Widen/tapestry5-idea and feel relieved that the plugin
is under active development.

On 27.02.2014 10:40 Svein Erik Løken wrote:

> After a lot of research Tapestry seems to be the right choice for my
> next project. I found Tapestry through the New Project Wizard in
> IntelliJ. The plugin project TapIDEA/Loomy does not exist anymore, so
> I am worry about updates to this Tapestry plugin. Do you think this
> plugin will be removed in some future IntelliJ release?

IntelliJ IDEA comes with a great Tapestry Plugin which is under active
development:

http://www.jetbrains.com/idea/webhelp/tapestry.html

However, it is only included in the Ultimate Edition of IDEA:

http://www.jetbrains.com/idea/features/editions_comparison_matrix.html

- Stephan

Re: IntelliJ IDEA Tapestry plugin existence

Posted by Stephan Windmüller <st...@tu-dortmund.de>.