Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Anuj Patel <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/27 00:15:03 UTC

Re:Trinidad-607

This is with respect to one of the JIRA issues, Trinidad-607 which is marked
resolved.  I am having a problem with tr:inputFile when the user tries to
upload file that is greater than allowable size (set through context param
in web.xml).

I was willing to put the implementation for user to know that there was
problem with the file upload because the size of file exceeded than what he
is allowed to upload.  I guess, you have already taken care of that issue as
indicative in the above mentioned JIRA issue.

Although, for some reason, I am not able to find this behavior in my app.  I
am using version 1.2.8 of Trinidad api and impl.  I also, tried with version
1.2.9.

Following is what my inputFile tag looks like;

*simple="true"*onchange="checkImageExtension(this);"
partialTriggers="abc xyz"
value="#{myBean.imageFile}" rendered="#{myBean.imageFile==null}"/>

Since, I am supposed to support PPR, I have the inputFile with in the
panelGroupLayout.  And I have all of that panelGroupLayout as well as
tr:inputFile with in a tr:subform.

I have also tried removing simple=”true” from my inputFile tag, but that too
is of no use.

Is there something I am missing here?  Would appreciate your reply.

Best,

Anuj Patel