Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "Kadiyala, Srinivasa (US - Newton)" <sr...@deloitte.com> on 2014/06/19 03:29:07 UTC

Excel merge with charts

Good evening!

We have need to merge MS xls and XLSX files having charts graphs in work sheets.

When we have tried we could not do it.

I would like to seek inputs from users of their experience in developing solution using POI for this kind of need.

Thanks in advance.

Naga
Sent from my iPhone
Please excuse me of typo errors

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, by you is strictly prohibited.

v.E.1