Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Han Wang <ha...@lucent.com> on 2001/05/23 16:53:03 UTC

Threads please help

I'm having problems doing 16 or more simultaneous access of Tomcat 3.2.1 on
NT

I tried to hit http://localhost:8080/ with 16 or more threads. And I get
connection refused for the requests after 15.

Is there a limit to the number of concurrent connections?
If so, how can I change it? (or is that not recommended?)
Is this a NT thing?
Does anyone else see this?
I tried Apache and it has no problems with >100 simultaneous threads.

Preemptive thanks,
Han

RE: Threads please help

Posted by Han Wang <ha...@lucent.com>.
I tried the same test connecting to a solaris box, and have no problems (I
stopped after trying 200 simultaneous connections)

Is this a known problem with the NT version?
Anyone?

Han