Posted to users@camel.apache.org by raju jwala <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/02 04:23:44 UTC

CamelSmppError=034,CamelSmppStatus=UNDELIV

Hi Team,

I am facing issue in my application.

My Application is using SMPP protocal and SMSC as gateway.

I am getting CamelSmppError=034,CamelSmppStatus=UNDELIV on logs.

The message is not delivered properly.

Please tell me in which situation this errors will come and how to resolve
this issue.

Your response was highly recommended.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajeev

Re: CamelSmppError=034,CamelSmppStatus=UNDELIV

Posted by yogu13 <yo...@gmail.com>.
check you error code meaning  SMPP Error Code
<http://www.nowsms.com/smpp-error-code-reference>   and modify accordingly

Re: CamelSmppError=034,CamelSmppStatus=UNDELIV

Posted by raju jwala <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Can you please provide any help on this please?

Your response was highly appreciate.

Posted by raju jwala <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Posted by raju jwala <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by raju jwala <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Johan Edstrom <se...@gmail.com>.
I'm guessing from smsc error code tables that means invalid distribution list name.

Sent from my pressure cooker.

Posted by Johan Edstrom <se...@gmail.com>.