Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu> on 2002/10/30 16:53:48 UTC

Re: [WSIF] [PROPOSAL]Additional contribution ... JCA (J2C) provider

hi,

that sound wonderful!

however can we postpone integration into main src/ tree until we have modularized it
into WSIF API and set of providers - that will allow users to compile only providers
they need (and have libraries for) and will make more explicit what are required
dependencies for each provider (not all of them need JMS or J2EE).

thanks,

alek

--
---         Memorable Quote from Firefly (105. Out Of Gas)
-Ship like this, be with you until you die -That's because it's a deathtrap