Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Vineet Saini <sw...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/27 16:16:22 UTC

Re: Removal vcloud and vcloud-director from jclouds in version 1.9.0

At some point I read that got some resource from vmware to finally support
vcloud with Jcloud? Not able to find that communication, is that true or we
still continuing with deprecating support for vcloud?

Also for my solution, I need to support it to work with VCloud Director.
Any recommendation on jcloud version where to start with? This is for
private VCloud setup.

I have limited requirement to use jcloud api to create/delete node on
demand and perform configuration accordingly.

Vineet

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.
The last release that includes vcloud is jclouds 1.8.1 and the version it
supports is 1.0.

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.

Posted by Vineet Saini <sw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.