Posted to axkit-dev@xml.apache.org by Michael A Nachbaur <mi...@nachbaur.com> on 2004/06/25 00:06:39 UTC

CVS commit access please?

Does anyone object to giving me CVS commit access?  I have two patches that
I'd like to commit, that no one seems to have complained about so far.

I've been a dahut for a while, so I know most everyone in here.  Anyways, no
hard feelings if I'm not given CVS access...I just felt that I have something
to contribute, and I'm getting a bit tired of having to apply my patches by
hand everytime I do an install. ;-)

--
Michael A. Nachbaur <mi...@nachbaur.com>
http://nachbaur.com/pgpkey.asc

Re: CVS commit access please?

Posted by Barrie Slaymaker <ba...@slaysys.com>.
> [+1] Barrie Slaymaker

Furthermore, you can remove mine if you like; I'm not able to contribute
and haven't in a looong time, if ever :).

Thanks,

- Barrie

Re: CVS commit access please?

Posted by Michael A Nachbaur <mi...@nachbaur.com>.
I sent one in when I sent you the first patch a few months back, so they
should still have it.

Re: CVS commit access please?

Posted by Matt Sergeant <ma...@sergeant.org>.
Michael,

Re: CVS commit access please?

Posted by Michael A Nachbaur <mi...@nachbaur.com>.

Re: CVS commit access please?

Posted by Matt Sergeant <ma...@sergeant.org>.
On 25 Jun 2004, at 10:13, Robin Berjon wrote:

> Technically, barring any objections (which won't happen, I mean not
> unless the hamster has bitten Matt yesterday and he's pissed off) this
> is a sufficient number of votes, welcome to the gang!

Indeed. I'll mail the PMC to ask for commit access.

Re: CVS commit access please?

Posted by Robin Berjon <ro...@expway.fr>.

Re: CVS commit access please?

Posted by Mike Chamberlain <mi...@btinternet.com>.

Re: CVS commit access please?

Posted by Kip Hampton <kh...@totalcinema.com>.
Michael A Nachbaur wrote:

> Does anyone object to giving me CVS commit access?

Putting aside the relative cheekiness of nominating oneslf as a
committer <g>, this probably should've happened long ago.

I officially nominate Mike for committer status.

Votes?

[] Barrie Slaymaker
[] Robin Berjon
[] Jörg Walter