Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Thomas Gray <th...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2018/04/27 15:24:45 UTC

Receiving this error: 503 No Backend Servers Available No backend servers were available to answer your request. Please notify the site admins.

I have attempted to secure extensions, however, I continue to receivie this error: 503 No Backend Servers Available No backend servers were available to answer your request. Please notify the site admins.
I have tried in multiple browsers and it appears to be some server issue on your end.
Thank you for such a great product, you guys rock!!!!!!!
Tom Gray