Posted to users@directory.apache.org by "Smith, Penny R." <pe...@sanmina-sci.com> on 2007/02/23 18:02:17 UTC

ApacheDS users guides

Are the Users guides for ApacheDS and LDAP Studio available in PDF or
another printable format?

Thanks,

Penny Smith

Software Engineer / Agile Change Analyst

Worldwide Medical Engineering

256-882-4388

CONFIDENTIALITY
This e-mail message and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail message in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any prints thereof.
ABSENT AN EXPRESS STATEMENT TO THE CONTRARY HEREINABOVE, THIS E-MAIL IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR A WRITING.  Notwithstanding the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act or the applicability of any other law of similar substance and effect, absent an express statement to the contrary hereinabove, this e-mail message its contents, and any attachments hereto are not intended to represent an offer or acceptance to enter into a contract and are not otherwise intended to bind the sender, Sanmina-SCI Corporation (or any of its subsidiaries), or any other person or entity.
Scanned by Sanmina-SCI eShield  _____________________________________________________________________________

Re: ApacheDS users guides

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Hmmm I don't think so at the present moment.  Does anyone dealing with the
site know if we can do this easily?

Thanks,
Alex

Re: ApacheDS users guides

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Although we can provide a quick pdf snapshot of the documentation
right now I will work on customizing it a few hours starting now. I
hope we can provide a better PDF formatted guide tomorrow.

--
Ersin

Re: ApacheDS users guides

Posted by Stefan Zoerner <sz...@apache.org>.

Re: ApacheDS users guides

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org>.
PDFs of the LDAP Studio user's guides are available here:
http://directory.apache.org/ldapstudio/users-guide.html

Regards,
Stefan