Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by bst <st...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/10 18:05:54 UTC

Upgrade from 2.7.3 to 2.7.4 fails (OSGi)

Hi, I'm trying to upgrade my OSGi based application to use cxf-2.7.4,
currently on 2.7.3. I had to update only the woodstox-core-asl lib to 4.2.0,
no other new dependencies whatsoever. Running on Karaf 2.3.1. After install
of my app-karaf-feature I can see two of my Cxf-Busses listed with
"cxf:list-busses" command, also "cxf:list-endpoints" gives me the listing of
my 6 Endpoints started. The problem is that none of those WS-Endpoints is
actually deployed on Cxf's-OSGiServlet, the browser gives the "No services
have been found." response. With 2.7.3 everything works fine!

Is there anything else I forgot to upgrade? Any ideas?
Many thanks,
best Regards,
Boris