Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2011/06/14 15:09:37 UTC

Time for 6.0.33?

The changelog is getting quite long for 6.0.x. Is it time for another
release? Jean-Frederic - are you able to RM this or do we need to find a
volunteer for this one?

Mark

Re: Time for 6.0.33?

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.
On 01.07.2011 10:32, Mark Thomas wrote:
> On 14/06/2011 14:09, Mark Thomas wrote:
>> The changelog is getting quite long for 6.0.x. Is it time for another
>> release? Jean-Frederic - are you able to RM this or do we need to find a
>> volunteer for this one?
>
> No replies to this. Is this because no-one thinks it is time for 6.0.33?

I guess it is because everyone waits for JFC to answer first.

Yes it is time for 6.0.33 :)

If there's a need for another round of votes, I can have a look at
STATUS over the weekend.

If noone else volunteers for RM, I can give it a try starting sunday.
But I wouldn't be unhappy if someone else steps in.

Regards,

Rainer

Re: Time for 6.0.33?

Posted by Ian Darwin <ia...@darwinsys.com>.
> On 7/1/2011 4:32 AM, Mark Thomas wrote:
> > On 14/06/2011 14:09, Mark Thomas wrote:
> >> The changelog is getting quite long for 6.0.x. Is it time for another
> >> release? Jean-Frederic - are you able to RM this or do we need to find a
> >> volunteer for this one?
> >
> > No replies to this. Is this because no-one thinks it is time for 6.0.33?
>
> The list is growing even longer, lately.

+1 for 6.0.33.

Re: Time for 6.0.33?

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.
Mark,

On 7/1/2011 4:32 AM, Mark Thomas wrote:
> On 14/06/2011 14:09, Mark Thomas wrote:
>> The changelog is getting quite long for 6.0.x. Is it time for another
>> release? Jean-Frederic - are you able to RM this or do we need to find a
>> volunteer for this one?
>
> No replies to this. Is this because no-one thinks it is time for 6.0.33?

The list is growing even longer, lately.

+1 for 6.0.33.

-chris

Re: Time for 6.0.33?

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.