Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by Menaka Madushanka <me...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/10 17:45:57 UTC

Modifications for update index and test cases.

Hello,

I did the following changes to the current implementation of update index
and test cases.

1. Fixed the formatting issues and removed print statements.
2. Changed the metafile format to XML
3. Changed the test resources files into xml
4. Modified the test resource file contents with the xml sample that in
Wiki.
5. Modified the test cases accordingly.

The pull request has been updated.
Please review.

https://github.com/apache/vxquery/pull/82

Thank you very much.
Menaka

--
*Menaka Madushanka Jayawardena*
Faculty of Engineering, <http://www.pdn.ac.lk/eng>

Re: Modifications for update index and test cases.

Posted by Menaka Madushanka <me...@gmail.com>.
Update:
Added last modified date into xml metadata. Date Format: dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss