Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Korhonen Tommi <to...@thl.fi> on 2015/11/09 13:27:32 UTC

Deleting multiple users

Hello,

Syncope UI allows to delete max. 50 users per bulk action. I need to delete over 8000 users from my test setup. Is there faster ways to delete so many users at once?

Re: Deleting multiple users

Posted by Massimiliano Perrone <ma...@tirasa.net>.

Il 10/11/2015 10:41, Francesco Chicchiriccò ha scritto:
> Hi,
> bulk action is indeed more efficient than sending separate request per
> user.
>
> I have assembled a quick "How do I... ?" page on this topic at
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SYNCOPE/Delete+several+users+at+once
>
> Please take a look and let me know.

+1

--
Massimiliano Perrone
Tel +39 393 9121310

Tirasa S.r.l.
Viale D'Annunzio 267 - 65127 Pescara
Tel +39 0859116307 / FAX +39 0859111173
http://www.tirasa.net

"L'apprendere molte cose non insegna l'intelligenza"
(Eraclito)

Re: Deleting multiple users

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
Hi,

RE: Deleting multiple users

Posted by Ismo M I Aulaskari <au...@cc.helsinki.fi>.
I just first got all userid:s with the api and then looped over the
/users/{userId} , I think the speed was something like 3000 deletions per
hour.

--
Yst terv Ismo

Ismo Aulaskari
Helsingin yliopisto, tietotekniikkakeskus
Ismo.Aulaskari@Helsinki.Fi

RE: Deleting multiple users

Posted by Korhonen Tommi <to...@thl.fi>.
Thanks Ismo!

Re: Deleting multiple users

Posted by Ismo M I Aulaskari <au...@cc.helsinki.fi>.
On Mon, 9 Nov 2015, Korhonen Tommi wrote:

> Hello,
>

> Syncope UI allows to delete max. 50 users per bulk action. I need to delete over 8000 users from my test setup. Is there faster ways to delete
> so many users at once?

I used the rest api.