Posted to dev@atlas.apache.org by Ernie Ostic <eo...@us.ibm.com> on 2018/03/16 12:21:20 UTC

.8 Apache Atlas IGC Connector

Hi all...

Been caught in the whirlwind of getting ready for THINK, so forgot to also
mention this other successful side project related to IGC + Atlas.   You
are probably already aware of this "early experiment" project, but just in
case, I wanted to let everyone know that I have a working example of the .8
edition of the Connector that the Information Server team built for one of
our customers that needed/wanted to see an integration with Atlas .8.    As
you know, the IMAM/Info Server team are also working hard on the 1.x OMRS
edition, but still, this is an exciting proof point that will also be
useful for some customers that want to do something/anything "right now".
I have it running on my laptop, and can show it to any customers that might
want to see it, or anyone else, and I know the team (Cassio, et. al.) will
also be showing it as needed at one of the PEDs.   Let me know if you have
any questions.

@Mandy/@David --- safe travels to Vegas....see you there..    @Graham, are
you going?

Thanks.