Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com> on 2016/08/06 19:26:59 UTC

Staged Boot Features Causes Exception in CXF Clients...

We were playing around with setting up stages for our boot features (until
3.0.8 comes out which fixes the ordering).  When we use stages, we start
getting exceptions:

"No conduit initiator was found for the namespace
http://cxf.apache.org/transports/http"

I assume this has something to do with a thread context classloader, but
wanted to know if anyone else has ever encountered (and hopefully fixed)
the issue.  Removing the parenthesis (the stages) from the featuresBoot
makes the problem go away.

Thanks,

James

Re: Staged Boot Features Causes Exception in CXF Clients...

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
What features do you load in what stage?

Christian

> We were playing around with setting up stages for our boot features (until
> 3.0.8 comes out which fixes the ordering).  When we use stages, we start
> getting exceptions:
>
> "No conduit initiator was found for the namespace http://cxf.apache.org/
> transports/http"
>
> I assume this has something to do with a thread context classloader, but
> wanted to know if anyone else has ever encountered (and hopefully fixed)
> the issue.  Removing the parenthesis (the stages) from the featuresBoot
> makes the problem go away.
>
> Thanks,
>
> James

Christian Schneider