Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Mariangela Hills <ma...@wso2.com> on 2014/06/04 14:27:01 UTC

[Wiki] Securing Stratos Deployment

Currently, we only provide information on how to secure the topics in MB in
[1]. Can someone please provide more content, so that we can discuss how we
can secure the other aspects of Apache Stratos.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.0.0+Securing+Stratos+Deployment
Regards,
Mariangela

*--*
Mariangela Hills
Senior Technical Writer

*WSO2, Inc.*lean.enterprise.middleware.
m: +94 773 500185
w: http://wso2.com
<http://wso2.com/events/>

Re: [Wiki] Securing Stratos Deployment

Posted by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com>.
Is there a list of all the SSL certificates used by stratos that should be
replaced in a production environment?

Also, because we are providing instructions for installing a puppet master
using puppetinstall, I guess we should provide a list of items that need to
be secured on the puppet master, like replacing SSL certificates?

Posted by chris snow <ch...@gmail.com>.
One obvious item would be to replace the stratos admin password?

Do any other accounts get setup in addition to the 'admin' account that
should be removed or have the password replaced in a production environment?