Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com> on 2014/09/15 01:30:00 UTC

Pulsing Codec Port help

 So, I've mostly ported the Pulsing Codecs and I'm running into a little trouble:

        private DocsEnum GetOther(DocsEnum de)
        {
            if (de == null)
                return null;

            var atts = de.Attributes();
            return atts.AddAttribute(PulsingEnumAttribute.class).Enums().get(this); //how to convert this line.
        }

private DocsEnum SetOther(DocsEnum de, DocsEnum other)
        {
            var atts = de.Attributes();
            return atts.AddAttribute(PulsingEnumAttribute.class).Enums().put(this, other); //how to convert this line.
        }

Java source here: https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr/blob/lucene_solr_4_8_0/lucene/codecs/src/java/org/apache/lucene/codecs/pulsing/PulsingPostingsReader.java

Any thoughts?

Thanks
~Prescott

RE: Pulsing Codec Port help

Posted by Prad Nelluru <pr...@microsoft.com>.
Huh, really? I haven't heard anything from the Apache secretary.

Posted by Itamar Syn-Hershko <it...@code972.com>.

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko

Re: Pulsing Codec Port help

Posted by Itamar Syn-Hershko <it...@code972.com>.
Current status:

* Merged Prad's changes
* Ported Lucene.Net.Suggest, still doesn't compile as dependencies are
missing (and also some porting work missing)
* Ported skeletons for Lucene.Net.Memory, Lucene.Net.Misc,
Lucene.Net.Queries - going to work on those more this week

Waiting to hear more good news from Prad, will port tests for the
additional projects / packages once they compile properly

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko

RE: Pulsing Codec Port help

Posted by Prad Nelluru <pr...@microsoft.com>.