Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Marc Hofer <ma...@marc-hofer.de> on 2010/03/11 17:23:04 UTC

Fwd: Re: Berlin Buzzwords - Call for presentations

Hello UIMA folks,

how about another meetup in Berlin?

Hope to see you here,
Marc

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	Re: Berlin Buzzwords - Call for presentations
Datum: 	Thu, 11 Mar 2010 16:28:38 +0100
Von: 	Isabel Drost <is...@apache.org>
Antwort an: 	List for organizing hadoop get togethers in Berlin.
<ha...@isabel-drost.de>
An: 	List for organizing hadoop get togethers in Berlin.
<ha...@isabel-drost.de>

Should have read http://berlinbuzzwords.de as well.

Posted by Isabel Drost <is...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 15 Mar 2010 00:15:47 +0100
"Marc Hofer" <ma...@marc-hofer.de> wrote:

> Hi Hannes,
>
> actually I didn't mean a special UIMA meetup but the
> www.berlinbuzzwords.de - conference.

Which is not to say that anyone would stop you from organising a UIMA
meetup at one of the conference evenings. If you prefer an informal
meetup - there are lots of bars and restaurants at Berlin. If you
prefer a more formal meetup with talks and slides - there is a good
chance that there will be the possibility to use the conference rooms
in the evening for meetups.

If you are interested in organising a UIMA meetup in Berlin during
Berlin Buzzwords and need help - please do not hesitate to contact the
Buzzwords organisers (yes, I am one of them...) and ask for help.

If however you would like to give a talk on your favourite UIMA topic
at the main conference - please do submit a proposal - maybe we can
come up with a UIMA track at Buzzwords.

Cheers,
Isabel

Re: Re: Berlin Buzzwords - Call for presentations

Posted by Marc Hofer <ma...@marc-hofer.de>.
Hi Hannes,

actually I didn't mean a special UIMA meetup but the
www.berlinbuzzwords.de - conference. Furthermore the Hadoop Get Together
in Berlin is a nice event to talk among other things about the progress of
text engineering.

Cheers,
Marc

Re: Re: Berlin Buzzwords - Call for presentations

Posted by Hannes Carl Meyer <ha...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Marc,