Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/18 15:35:10 UTC

[Axis2]Test echo_rest sample ( was : Re: [Axis2]Axis2/C 1.3.0 RC2)

Hi Senaka,

     Please find my comment in line.

On Feb 18, 2008 7:56 PM, Senaka Fernando <se...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Dinesh,
>
> All of these are fixed on the head.

That's  great  !

> We got issues related to echo_rest samples , both in RC1 and RC2. Shall we
> make necessary changes to echo_rest samples and ask developers to give
> their
> feedback before pack it again? Lets try to get no more issues related to
> REST sample in RC3 :)

Devs, Please look into echo_rest sample in the svn head and please let us
know your thoughts. If you wait until RC3 that will be too late for me :)

thanks,
Dinesh
--
http://nethu.org/

Re: [Axis2]Test echo_rest sample ( was : Re: [Axis2]Axis2/C 1.3.0 RC2)

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
Dinesh Premalal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com> writes:
>
>>> Devs, Please look into echo_rest sample in the svn head and please
>>> let us know your thoughts. If you wait until RC3 that will be too
>>> late for me :)
>>>
>> Well, that is the basic idea of an RC, to test and fix ;)
>>

> If it is a known issue, we could fix it even before a RC ;) I think ,
> it is not worth go for another RC just for fixing echo_rest sample.

Ok, since you insist ;)

I had a look at the latest echo_rest and looks fine to me.

Samisa...

Re: [Axis2]Test echo_rest sample ( was : Re: [Axis2]Axis2/C 1.3.0 RC2)

Posted by Dinesh Premalal <xy...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Senaka Fernando <se...@wso2.com>.