Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/03 17:04:02 UTC

Re: new JBI componten: EMail-BC [Discussion thread]

On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 8:47 AM, lhein <lh...@apache.org> wrote:

>  I have prepared a first shot of the components wiki.
>  Have a look here:
>  http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/NDIB

Nice work, Lars. I'd like to look through the code and it's design.
AMailMarshalerSupport seems like an odd name, is there a reason for
the name? Also, we'll have to look into providing pluggable support
for secure IMAP and secure POP.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/

Re: new JBI componten: EMail-BC [Discussion thread]

Posted by lhein <lh...@apache.org>.
The implementation of IMAPS and POP3S seems to be finished now. I have tested
it with out IMAP server which also understands IMAPS. For POP3S I am still
searching for a test possibility.

I will update the component wiki soon to match the actual state of
development.
For the templating I would leave this feature for later (or maybe somebody
else adds it by time).

Now I am fighting with easymock to do some testcases.

Regards,
Lars

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lars Heinemann <la...@compart.net>.