Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dominik Berner <Do...@c-i-s.net> on 2000/07/26 10:35:15 UTC

jserv-status problem and comprehension question

Hi Users.

I use tomcat 3.1-4 and Apache 1.3.12 with redhat 6.2 and ibm jdk 1.1.8. So,
all works fine, I can connect with <url>/examples
and my jsp-Files works. But now, I have two questions:

1. Jserv-Status

I added a directive :
<Location /jserv-status>
    SetHandler jserv-status
    Order deny,allow
    #Deny from all
    Allow from all
</Location>

and now I can connect it. But he can't found the site, if I use the links
"Configured hosts" and "Mapped servlet engines".
Any idea what wrong.

2. Comprehension Question

can't I set that all in my site *.jsp-Files will handeled by tomcat? Do I
have to set always a directory like examples?

Thank you

Dominik