Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Stefan Klinger <kl...@cs.york.ac.uk> on 2006/02/15 14:51:01 UTC

servicemix-http

Hello,

Is there a reason why the latest servicemix-http package does not exist
in a remote repository. Every other package seems to be there...

Stefan

Re: servicemix-http

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gu...@worldonline.fr>.
The groupId of servicemix has been changed to incubator-servicemix.
That's why they are located in
http://cvs.apache.org/repository/incubator-servicemix/jars/

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet