Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/09 05:17:07 UTC

New site : we are live !

Hi guys,

the new site has been activated. There are most certainly some
breakages, please be patient, we will do our best to fix them asap.

If you find some bad links, errors, etc, feel free to report them on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIR-292.

Thanks !

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: New site : we are live !

Posted by Hendy Irawan <he...@soluvas.com>.
Congrats ! Woooohoooooo.....

--
Hendy Irawan - on Twitter <http://twitter.com/hendybippo> - on
LinkedIn<http://id.linkedin.com/in/hendyirawan>

Re: New site : we are live !

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
Cool!

I will look into it today.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

Re: New site : we are live !

Posted by Hendy Irawan <he...@soluvas.com>.
Congrats ! Woooohoooooo.....

Re: New site : we are live !

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
Hi Dev,

For what it's worth, I have a full backup of the website before the migration to svnpubsub and the Apache CMS.

I made that copy in the people.apache.org account just before the new website went live.

The website is pretty huge, mainly because of all the generated content.

It's so huge I had to zip it into several pieces and in total it represents 1.33 GB (zipped !!!).

Let me know if you need anything from this backup.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 9 janv. 2013, at 15:11, Carlo.Accorsi@ibs-ag.com wrote:

> Looks great!!  Thanks!