Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by rafia qutab <ra...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/05 18:03:00 UTC

Setting up lucene.net

Hi,

I am very new to lucene.net – my issue is setting it up. I checked out the
latest (I suppose) version from
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/lucene.net/ and when I try to open
one of the project files (by double clicking) I get the following msg:

C:\[PersonalDirectory]
\Lucene.net\tags\Lucene.Net_2_9_1\src\Lucene.Net\Lucene.Net.csproj is not
installed

Make sure the application for the project type (.csproj) is installed

I was wondering if you can guide me how to set it up with VS 2008
(preferred) or 2005. I am not sure if I am suppose to create a new project
and then add this project to it.

Thanks,

Rafia.

RE: Setting up lucene.net

Posted by Digy <di...@gmail.com>.
Is it possible that you are VB.Net user and didn't include C# while
installing Visual Studio?

DIGY