Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Steffen Metzner <st...@gmx.de> on 2003/12/31 13:08:47 UTC

special form of join

Hi List,

i want to joint to table in special way.
I have a Table TA mapped to a Class TA. No problem. But there is a need for a user to make a special search-input possible.
The used search criteria a elements of Table TB. In a normal way it is easy to make this possible:
SELECT ta.* FROM table_a ta, table_b tb where ta.element1 = tb.element1 and ta.element2 = tb.element2
So i want this in OJB. I just want objects from table A, but to find them i must joint them to table b. but i want no table B object.
I found one way to use SQL directly, but i think this is not a perfect way... maybe another way?

greetings and a happy new year,
Steffen