Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ashish Kulkarni <as...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/27 18:00:27 UTC

create Java base Web service client

Hi
I recently got a WSDL file, and i am expected to write a web service client
to access this web service,
Can some one give some pointers, and code or example or tutorial to do so.
What are the steps, do i have to used WSDL2JAVA to create some thing.

Ashish

Re: create Java base Web service client

Posted by José Ferreiro <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hello Ashish,

I am myself using axis 1.x. and there is a folder with examples on the
binary distribution.
And it is the same for Axis2.

You may start downloading the binary distribution here (
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/download/1_2/download.html#std-bin):

http://ws.apache.org/axis2/
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_2/quickstartguide.html

This web side wwill be also useful for you:

http://wso2.org/projects/axis2/java

Have a nice day.

José

Posted by Ashish Kulkarni <as...@gmail.com>.