Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Kevin Lee <ke...@ols.to> on 1999/01/09 15:06:32 UTC

mod_auth-any/3637: AuthDBUserFile Complaints

>Number:         3637
>Category:       mod_auth-any
>Synopsis:       AuthDBUserFile Complaints
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
I am running Apache 1.3b3 with mod_auth_db and it is working great.

I get compile up 1.3.3 the latest and it Complains big time about the
contents of my .htaccess file.  ESPECIALLY AuthDBUserFile.

Whats the fix. I need to recompile with the latest as I want to add
some new features.
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
PATCH or EMAIL