Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Seb Kiureghian <se...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/03 03:59:35 UTC

Cutting a v0.12 release for Volta V100 support in MXNet

We are close to making MXNet the first DL framework to support training and
inference on the new and super-fast Nvidia Volta V100. It would be great to
get MXNet in front of developers who are at the cutting edge of Deep
Learning.

What do you all think of a v0.12 release sometime this month to add V100
support to MXNet?

Seb

Re: Cutting a v0.12 release for Volta V100 support in MXNet

Posted by Seb Kiureghian <se...@gmail.com>.
Meghna and I are putting together release notes.

@committers, could you please help list features that are important in this
release?

Posted by Naveen Swamy <mn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chris Olivier <cj...@gmail.com>.